What is Save Face?
Save Face connects you with a safe, reputable, registered and trained skin care professional. All accredited professionals must adhere to strict standards to be part of the Save Face network.
What does Save Face mean for you?
How do I know what to ask?
Thinking of having a non-surgical cosmetic treatment? Before undergoing any skin care treatment you want to trust that you’re in safe hands. This checklist will give you some questions to ask.
- Is a registered healthcare professional
- Is trained and qualified
- Is insured
- Receives regular training updates
The clinic you are visiting:
- Complies with Health and Safety Legislation
- Is equipped with the necessary facilities and equipment to treat you safely
- Is clean
The products used to treat you:
- Are sourced from legitimate suppliers
- Are licensed
- Are stored appropriately